Last updated May 1, 2022
This privacy notice for Upper Cut Promotions (“Upper Cut Promotions,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), describes how and why we might collect, store, use and/or share (“process”) your information when you use this website. Such as:
- Visit our website at uppercutpro.com or any website that links to this privacy notice.
- Engage with us in other related ways, including sales, marketing, or events.
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you sign up for email updates.
Personal information provided by you. The personal information that we collect may include the following:
- Email address
- Zip code
- Mobile number
We do not request sensitive information.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The information we collect through cookies includes:
- Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity.
- We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
2. How do we process your information?
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
3. When and with whom do we share your personal information?
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
6. We do not collect information from minors.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using this website, your represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of this website. If we learn that personal information from a user less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. What are your privacy rights?
If you are located in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications. You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails sent or by contacting us at email@example.com. You will then be removed from the marketing lists.
Cookies and similar technologies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove and reject cookies. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services. To opt out of interest-based advertising by advertisers, visit here.
8. California-specific privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems.
CCPA Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
- Every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and;
- Every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose.
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
9. How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Upper Cut Promotions
1725 Santa Clara Drive, Suite 190
Roseville, California 95661